Every successful transformation in healthcare delivery starts with assessing an organization’s readiness for change. In this free webinar, Dr. Rishi Manchanda and upstream quality improvement expert Sara Bader introduce the Upstream Readiness Assessment, the quickest way for professionals within hospitals, clinics, and health plans to gauge their readiness to improve the Quadruple Aim by addressing patients’ health-related social needs.
Using a real-life case study, the HealthBegins team demonstrate how healthcare systems use this tool to rapidly identify their strengths, areas of improvement, and technical-assistance needs to tackle the social determinants and improve population health.
- Rishi Manchanda, MD, MPH, Founder & President, HealthBegins
- Sara Bader, MCD, CPHQ, Senior Manager, Upstream Quality Improvement, HealthBegins
By the end of the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Describe how social determinants of health relate to the Quadruple Aim.
- List 10 domains of organizational readiness to address social determinants of health.
- Identify how to use the Upstream Readiness Assessment to optimize the impact of community partnerships and address high-priority social needs for specific patient populations.