It’s time for health care to move upstream. We know that social needs, such as stable food, housing, and social supports, affect health at least as much as does care. These non-medical factors have a powerful impact on population health and the cost of care. But it’s hard to know where to begin. How can your organization develop and implement a strategy to address the needs of your most vulnerable populations and move the needle on outcomes?
Going upstream is actually quite attainable, if you follow an effective process. Our experiences assisting other committed, innovative healthcare systems and plans have shown us how.
Join Manik Bhat, CEO and Co-founder of Healthify, and Rishi Manchanda, MD MPH, President and Founder of HealthBegins, as they share expert advice on how to set up a social needs strategy to improve care and reduce costs.
- Rishi Manchanda, MD, MPH, Founder & President, HealthBegins
- Manik Bhat, CEO and Co-founder of Healthify
By the end of the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Outline a social determinants of health quality improvement program.
- Develop a scalable assessment process for the identification of need.
- Identify relevant community resources efficiently.