Share the risk, share the rewards of partnership: the new Commonwealth Fund ROI Calculator to Address SDOH
Healthcare and community-based organizations are well on their way to partnering for better care in their communities, yet designing sustainable financing mechanisms for these partnerships remains a challenge. Last week, The Commonwealth Fund launched a new version of the ROI calculator for partnerships, built by Dr. Victor Tabbush, Senior Fellow at HealthBegins. Over a year ago, Dr. Tabbush first took the HealthBegins community through a structured way to calculate the risks and rewards of partnership. Now you can hear national experts from HealthBegins, The Commonwealth Fund, and the Nonprofit Finance Fund discuss the newest version of this tool, and to learn from their experience in building sustainable partnerships.
- Rishi Manchanda, MD, MPH, Founder & President, HealthBegins
- Victor Tabbush, PhD, Adjunct Professor Emeritus, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Tanya Shah, MBA, MPH, Vice President, Delivery System Reform, Commonwealth Fund
- Kristin Giantris, MPA, Managing Director, Consulting, Nonprofit Finance Fund
By the end of the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- List at least two benefits of using the calculator that are relevant for partnership work, drawing in part from experiences of the ROI Calculator’s first cohort of Super Users.
- Describe the new version of the Calculator, including the new resource materials available.
- Understand how to stay engaged and access upcoming resources related to the Calculator.