When we plan clinical-community partnerships to address the social determinants of health, community sites get most of the attention. But the reality is that clinical sites, too, need smart preparation for success.
In this webinar, the founders of HealthBegins and Healthify tap their front-line experience to illuminate the essential steps to set up your clinical sites for a smooth journey upstream. We cover critical questions such as how to identify and cultivate champions, optimize workflows, create effective feedback channels, address challenges as they arise, and track staff engagement over time.
If you’re struggling to get clinical leaders and teams to buy into upstream change, this webinar will help set you on a surer course.
- Rishi Manchanda, MD, MPH, Founder & President, HealthBegins
- Manik Bhat, CEO and Co-founder, Healthify
By the end of the webinar, attendees will be able to:
- How can we effectively engage clinic leaders and staff to deploy upstream solutions?
- Who are the champions at clinical sites and how can we best support them?
- What are the best ways to use and share data to prepare clinical sites for success?
August 2020: Voting is Vital: 3 Ways to Get Out the Vote
In this newsletter Rishi Manchanda discusses the importance and relevance of elections to the Upstream Movement. Now more than ever it is crucial that we protect the health of our democracy as we strive to improve the health of communities.